Skip to content
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Question Bank; We do not accept refunds for our question bank.
- Personal statement services; We do not accept refunds for our personal statement service.
- E-books; We do not accept refunds for our e-books.
- Webinars; If for any reason you can not attend the webinar please check whether you are able to attend the next available date. All attendees of the webinars can attend the following one FREE of charge. Should you change your mind about attending a webinar session, you are eligible for a full refund up to 48 hours before the session. This can be completed by logging into your account and cancelling your order. Within 48 hours of the webinar, refunds are not eligible, however, for extenuating circumstances where you can no longer attend, you can roll over to the next available webinar. Please contact us via email on further information on how to roll over your session booking.
- 1:1 Sessions; If you would like to cancel the 1:1 session, please contact us 72 hours prior to your scheduled time for a full refund. If you wish to cancel your session within 72 hours of the booked slot, please be mindful you will receive a partial refund of 80%. If your 1:1 session needs rescheduling, please contact us via email at least 72 hours before the session. We will be happy to accommodate you and set a more suitable time. Should you wish to reschedule your session within 72 hours of the booked slot, then please be mindful that we may not be able to accommodate and will do our best to fit you in at our earliest convenience.
- Face-to-face Events; If you are unable to attend any of the scheduled face-to-face events, please contact us to attend the next available date. Full refunds will be issued 7 working days prior to the event date. If you would like to cancel your ticket within 7 working days of the event date, please be mindful that you will receive a partial refund of 50%.